Watch the revolution live: http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution
Or better yet, join it! --> occupytogether.org <--
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- My girlfriend and I broke up, like last year. She went back to Arkansas, and seemingly forgot about me.
- I spent way too much on electronics this tax season
- I am no longer a "valued Sprint customer".
- I have an iPhone 3GS, I only pay $45/m to have unlimited service.
- My Step-Dad went into a nursing home, so now my Mother and I live in his trailer. However, we also need to get a furnace.
- If the furnace doesn't drain us, I would like to get a car next tax season so I can have my life back.
- I am banned from Mid-Hudson Cablevision, for life.
- I got Verizon DSL, but they only gave me half of my line capability. I switched to DSL Extreme and get twice the speed for less than $30.
- I have been in depression lately, being stuck at the house with nothing to do and no one to talk to.
- I cleaned my Facebook wall, removed alot of drama and rants.
- I try not to post drama and rants on Facebook anymore.