- Current CM9 by TeamChopsticks
- Google Apps for AOSP/CM9 ICS
- CM9/AOSP Kernel by InstigatorX v5.4.5 (v6.0 is labeled CM9 compatible but breaks features, such as MHL HDMI)
- BadAss governor script for InstigatorX kernel
- Beats Audio Mod v6.27 by RockoDev
- Helvetica Font Mod by DaXmax
If you are upgrading CM9, including NIGHTLYs, just wipe system.
Install files in this order, each time you upgrade CM9:
- CM9 Main ROM
- Google Apps
- InstigatorX Kernel
- Governor Script
- Beats Audio Mod
- Font Mod
Note: As of this post, RockoDev offers v7.02 of Beats Audio Mod, however I had issues with popping and clicking from this version, so I suggest v6.27.