- I haven't had a game console in about half a year, though I want to borrow/rent a PS3 to play Hyperdimension Neptunia V.
- I built a gaming PC in February with tax returns. It is an Core i7 3770 with 8GB RAM and nVidia 660Ti 3GB. In other words its freakin' sweet. It is probably the most valuable thing I own.
- I'm not really interested in the consoles this generation, but if I had to choose, I'd choose the PlayStation 4 over the SpyBox One. But my PC smokes them both.
- I still have my Canon Rebel T2i DSLR, though have yet to find a way to make money with it.
- In early May 2013, I ended up with a bad abscess, and had to have all my teeth removed. This procedure landed me with an unplanned, undiscussed, unwarned, $8,790 surgery bill. The doctor does not take any governmental programs that might be able to help me. I am considering legal help to see if I am even responsible for this since nothing was discussed with me prior to the operation, thus I did not have a chance to 'shop around' for another doctor, or put off the non-life-threatening procedure.
- Been lied to a lot lately. We'll leave it at that.
- I've been attempting to tackle my depression without the help of medication or even marijuana. 90% of the time I am successful. New frame of mind when the depression hits. I may go into more details about this later.
- I tried to quit smoking, but failed. However, rather than start up again, I have switched to electronic cigarettes.
- Web hosting and PC repair 'company' Zefie Networks is still going. Still not profitable though, but barely breaking even now.
- I got an iMac G5 at 2nd Best Thrift Shop, it had a few problems, but for $45, its a nice little GarageBand machine. Shame I can't use my old GarageBand songs though (I had iLife '11, PowerPC Macs can only use iLife '09, and apparently there is no way to 'downgrade' a GarageBand file...)
- My Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket's USB port broke, so it cannot be charged. Therefore I am back on the crappy StraightTalk Nokia E71 that I got a few years ago before StraightTalkSim became a thing.
- I gave my HP g6-2235US laptop to my mother, in exchange for her old desktop, which I repurposed as a home server.
- I'm finally willing to admit that I have ASMR.
- All of my active domains are renewed until at least 2014.
- I've become obsessed with SDR, and am even considering getting an Amateur Radio license.
- I am still single, both willingly and unwillingly.
Monday, May 27, 2013
Obligatory Update Q2 2013
This post is a bit long, as I haven't updated in a while...